Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

        I have many traditions on Thanksgiving. These traditions include watching the parade, watching the lions lose another heart breaking football game (hopefully this year they pull out a win), spending time with the family, and of course eating way too much amazing food. This year I would like us to start a new Thanksgiving tradition. This year take some time out of your busy day to take part of a tradition that dates back to the first thanksgiving (okay you got me, maybe it doesn’t go back that far). Lets all take a few minutes to be a kid again and draw ourselves a hand turkey. You may ask yourself what is a hand turkey? No worries ehow took care of that for us. As a high school art teacher the hand turkey has driven me crazy and plagued my nightmares for so many years. This year however the thanksgiving spirit has taken over and I have decided to turn over a new leaf or in this case “my hand” and embrace the hand turkey. Have yourself a hand turkey bonanza!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment